Story originally appeared on Timeshares Only.
Are the Bahamas on your bucket list? Adventure awaits in the islands! We have found the perfect Bahamas excursions for your trip to this tropical paradise. Whether you love the water or prefer to stay on dry land, the Bahamas has something for you. Not to mention, you can visit the Bahamas year after year through vacation ownership . Ready to dive in? Let’s go!
Top Bahamas Excursions
Things to do in the Bahamas
- Parasailing over Cabbage Beach is as serene as it gets. Parasail over turquoise waters and the white sands of Cabbage Beach. My own water sports make it easy to book and easy to enjoy. Don’t miss out on the best view yet!
- Paradise Cove Day Pass includes all the fun possible, ultimate relaxation, and food & drinks. This day pass to Paradise Cove lets you plan your day the way you want it. This means choosing when to be picked up and dropped back off at your resort.
- Swim with dolphins in Nassau! No trip to the Bahamas is complete without the infamous dolphin meet and greet. Shore Excursions offers this amazing opportunity that you’re not gonna wanna miss!
- Sailing and snorkeling tours in Nassau are an amazing way to experience the world that lives just under the water. Spend three hours sailing and about two hours exploring a private beach. With a made-to-order tropical lunch and Bahamian Rum punch, your worries will melt away. Sight “seaing” has never been so relaxing. Island Marketing recommends Bahamas Cruise Excursions for a great experience.
- Scuba diving anyone? Join Nassau Discover Scuba Diving if you’re a first-time scuba diver. With pickup from Cable Beach and Paradise Island resorts, you can begin your dive right from the resort.
- Have you ever been to five islands in one day? How about a beach with pigs? Adventure off the coast of Nassau for a day and make stops at five different Bahama islands. Expect to feed iguanas, swim with pigs, and check out sharks. This trip is guaranteed to be a great conversation starter when you get back home.
Bahamas Resorts & Timeshares
Ready to deviate from the norm? The excitement and wonder curated in the islands of the Bahamas will have you feeling magical, mysterious and downright spoiled. Even though the Bahamas Islands begin just 50 miles off the coast of Florida, the dreamy tropical culture will make you feel worlds away.
Bahamas Vacation Properties
With so much to do in the Bahamas, it’s impossible to enjoy it all in one trip. Consider making the Bahamas your annual destination. After all, a yearly dose of serious sunshine never hurt anyone! With blue water and bright wild-life, you will never want to go home.